Class of 2019
Thank you for your interest in becoming a TLC Images Senior Spokesmodel! More details below.
What is a senior spokesmodel?
A senior spokesmodel is a representative for TLC Images. Their job is to refer their friends and family to us (word of mouth, social media, passing out rep cards, etc.). It's an opportunity for you to share with them how awesome your experience was! The more people you refer, the more you're rewarded! :-) Senior spokesmodels are exclusive to TLC Images and agree to not promote or post images from another photographer until after your spokesmodel term has ended.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR me?
Being a Senior Spokesmodel comes with tons of perks!
- You will have a free mini-session to announce your participation in the TLC Images Senior Spokesmodel program
- Free custom senior photo session (1.5 hours, 2 wardrobe changes, 15-25 images)
- Access to your images to download from our online portal
- Free gifts and goodies
- Fun group activities
- Participate in group photo sessions
- A chance to hang out and build connections with other high school seniors in the area
What are my responsibilities?
- Refer your family and friends to TLC Images. Referrals do not have to be just Seniors. They can be family, children, maternity, or weddings as well.
- Refer at least one person (person must book and pay for session in full) to TLC Images by December 31, 2018. If this is not honored, you will be responsible for the cost of your mini-session ($125 value)
- Anyone that you refer will receive a 10% discount (does not include wedding packages)
- Your parents must sign a model-release form giving us permission to use your images for promotional purposes.
- You will be responsible for your professional make-up (for only one session). This $50 fee is paid directly to the make-up artist.
- You'll receive print credit to use in our online store for every valid referral
- Refer 5 people and receive a 5x7 photo album with images from your sessions.
- Refer 10 people and receive a complimentary "Friends Session" for you and a group of your closest friends. This session include 10 digital images and an 8x10 print.
We encourage parent involvement as much as possible! Parents, you will be involved in all communication regarding upcoming shoots and events.
How long does this program last?
Your term would begin now and end in April of 2019.
If you have any more questions, please feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 540-693-0884.
If you are interested in applying, please fill out this form below:
Space is limited. We will only be selecting five Senior Spokesmodels in this year's program. You will be given a response on the status of your application by May 25th.